FULLY LICENSED & BONDED CA #976699
Bathtub Repair Los Angeles
* We begin to repair a bathtub by preparing the surface. This includes razoring, sanding, cleaning, etching the surface, and removing all caulk.
* The second step is to fill any cracks, chips, holes, or any other types of damage that may have been caused with a special hardener that bonds to the surface.
* The third step is to sand down the repaired areas and clean it to perfection with special cleaning supplies.
* The fourth step would be to mask off any areas surrounding the bathtub, and any drains.
* The fifth step is to spray the surface with a special Aerospace Epoxy Primer Resin. After the primer is dry which usually takes about 15 minutes, we then spray
the surface with a special High Solid Enamel Top Coat Resin.
* The final step is to remove the masking paper and fill the bathtubs seems with a special High Gloss Polyseamseal caulk.
* After the bathtub repair process, your tub will be ready to use after 24 hours